Confetti Fruit and Veggie Lettuce Wraps
The multiple fruit and veggie mixture in these wraps simply bursts with color, texture and taste.
1/2 cup seeded and diced cucumber
1/2 cup grated carrots
1/2 cup chopped red onion
1/2 cup diced strawberries
1/2 cup diced pineapple
1/2 cup diced papaya
1/2 cup diced mango
1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
2 tablespoon jalapeño
2 heads baby romaine lettuce leaves, washed and dried
2 ounces feta cheese crumbles
1 ounce snow pea shoots
4 ounces Litehouse Food's Pomegranate Blueberry Vinaigrette (extra for dipping)
- In large bowl, toss together cucumber, carrots, red onion, strawberries, pineapple, papaya, mango, black beans, cilantro, jalapeño and spring onions.
- Stir in pomegranate blueberry vinaigrette and allow mixture to sit for five minutes so herbs rehydrate.
- Add a spoonful of fruit and vegetable mixture to the center of lettuce leaf. Repeat for remaining leaves and mixture.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top of mixture and garnish with snow pea shoots.
- Serve with additional pomegranate blueberry vinaigrette for dipping.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided by Litehouse Foods via Brandpoint Content; Copyright 1996-2014.