Race-Stoppin' Swiss Ham Wraps
Serve these tasty wraps with chips, potato salad and dill pickles.
1 (6-count) package flavored vegetable wraps spinach greens or garden veggie flavors*
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 teaspoon caraway seed
3 tablespoon white vinegar
1 (16-ounce) package purchased coleslaw mix
1 pound deli baked ham slices
18 slices Wisconsin Swiss cheese
- Unwrap vegetable wraps and heat according to package directions. Spread vegetable wraps out in single layer on work surface; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, caraway seed and vinegar as needed. Add coleslaw mix; toss to blend with dressing; set aside.
- Cover surfaces of each wrap with single layer of ham; layer with 3 slices Wisconsin Swiss cheese. Top with 1/6th of coleslaw mixture. Roll up tightly; cover loosely with wax paper.
- Microwave on high, 2 wraps at a time on a paper plate until cheese melts and wraps feel warm to the touch, about 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining wraps.
- Cut each wrap in half, diagonally.
Makes 6 servings.
*Available in deli sections.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.