Ranch House Roast Beef Sandwich
These hearty roast beef sandwiches, with horseradish-flavored ranch dressing, will easily satisfy the hungriest appetites.
1 cup ranch-style salad dressing:
8 teaspoons prepared horseradish
4 teaspoons parsley, finely chopped
4 teaspoons sweet red pepper, finely chopped
4 large Kaiser rolls
12 ounces roast beef, thinly sliced
8 slices ripe tomato
2 cups lettuce, shredded
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for dressing. Set aside.
- Slice Kaiser rolls in half. Evenly distribute roast beef on bottom half.
- Drizzle salad dressing over beef.
- Layer with onions, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Cover with roll top and secure with toothpick.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Association For Dressings and Sauces.