Rockin' Swiss Roll-Ups with Two Dipping Sauces
Filled with fresh pineapple, red onion, cilantro, gingerroot, Swiss cheese and cooked chicken, and served with two terrific dipping sauces, these roll-ups rock!
1/3 cup fresh pineapple, diced
1/3 cup red onion, minced
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
1/4 cup slivered almonds
2 tablespoons fresh gingerroot, grated
1 cup (4 ounces) Wisconsin Swiss Cheese, coarsely grated
2 cups cooked chicken, chopped (rotisserie chicken may be used)
4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
Spinach Leaves (optional)
Thai Lime Dipping Sauce:
1/3 cup plain yogurt
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Peanut Dipping Sauce:
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- For Wraps: Combine first 7 ingredients in large bowl, set aside.
- Warm tortillas on a griddle or in the microwave for 15 seconds to soften. Spread Thai lime or peanut sauce over tortilla. Top with layer of spinach leaves. Make a row of the chicken mixture down center of tortilla.
- Roll tortilla to enclose filling. Serve with additional Thai Lime or Peanut Sauce(s) for dipping.
- For Thai Lime Dipping Sauce: Combine all ingredients in small bowl, stirring well to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 1/2 cup.
- For Peanut Dipping Sauce: Whisk together all ingredients until combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 3/4 cup.
Makes 4 wraps.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.