A quick and easy, 'tostada-style' casserole with a crust made with refrigerated biscuits topped with crushed corn chips. A great recipe for leftover turkey or chicken.
1 (11-ounce) package refrigerated baking powder biscuits
1 (6-ounce) package corn chips, crushed
1 cup sour cream
1 (8-ounce) bottle creamy Italian dressing
1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 1/2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or chicken
1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
Suggested Toppings: shredded lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped tomato, chopped onion, chopped avocado, chopped fresh cilantro, sour cream, salsa, taco sauce, lime wedges
- Preheat over to 400°F (205°C).
- Pat biscuits into bottom of 15x10x1-inch jellyroll pan. Sprinkle with corn chips, mounding on both sides. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, blend sour cream, creamy Italian dressing and flour; add turkey, chiles and olives. Spread evenly on crust, leaving 1-inch border.
- Bake an additional 7 minutes or until edges are brown.
- Garnish with suggested toppings; cut into squares to serve.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Association For Dressings and Sauces.