Turkey Tortilla Wraps
Transform leftover turkey into a quick and tasty sandwich wrap.
2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, diced
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
2 cups salsa - divided use
4 (10 to 12-inch) flour tortillas
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sauté onion in oil over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add turkey and mushrooms and cook 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup salsa and heat thoroughly.
- Add cheddar cheese and heat until it melts. Remove from heat.
- Warm tortillas for 30 seconds on each side in an ungreased frying pan.
- Spread a layer of turkey mixture on each flour tortilla, top with sour cream and remaining salsa. Roll each, cut in half and serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.