Baked Haddock with Lime Crust
Recipe courtesy of Seafish, the UK Sea Fish Industry Authority.
6 ounces haddock cutlets
4 ounces fresh ciabatta bread crumbs
1 bunch of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
Zest and juice of 4 limes
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 435°F (223°C).
- Grease a baking sheet very lightly.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the parsley, lime zest and half the lime juice. Season the mixture well.
- Place the fish on the baking sheet and drizzle over the remaining lime juice. Cook the fish in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and carefully press the bread crumb mixture down lightly over the fish.
- Return to the oven and bake for a further 15 to 25 minutes or until the bread crumbs are crisp and golden and the fish is completely cooked.
Makes 4 servings.
"From sea to plate, Seafish delivers expert knowledge, skills and support which help the UK seafood industry secure a sustainable and profitable future."
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Seafish, the UK Sea Fish Industry Authority www.seafish.org.