Baked Macadamia Crusted Fish
Recipe courtesy of Australian Macadamias.
4 (8-ounce) firm white fish fillets, bones removed
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
1 tablespoon chopped marjoram leaves
1 small clove garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
2 tablespoons macadamia oil
Cracked black pepper to season
Roasted vegetables or salad to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Lightly oil a baking dish. Place fillets into the dish and brush lightly with remaining oil.
- In a small bowl, combine ingredients to form a thick paste.
- Spread macadamia crust over top of fish, pressing coat evenly.
- Bake fillets for 8 to 10 minutes or until flesh flakes when tested with a fork. Cooking time will depend on thickness of fillets.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Australian Macadamias.