Baked Sole and Prawns
Recipe courtesy of Seafish, the UK Sea Fish Industry Authority.
4 (6-ounce) lemon sole fillets, skinned
4 ounces cooked, peeled prawns
4 tablespoons ready-prepared white wine sauce
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place the fillets on a board with the skinned side uppermost.
- Divide the prawns between each fillet, placing them at the head end. Roll up from head to tail and arrange in an oven-proof dish standing on their ends.
- Pour the sauce around the fish and season. Cover and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with creamed potatoes and vegetables, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories: 178; Total Fat: 4g; Total Carbs: 1g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 35g.
"From sea to plate, Seafish delivers expert knowledge, skills and support which help the UK seafood industry secure a sustainable and profitable future."
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Seafish, the UK Sea Fish Industry Authority www.seafish.org.