Recipe courtesy of Seafish, the UK Sea Fish Industry Authority.
4 (6-ounce) sole fillets, skinned
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
1 (12-ounce) jar prepared curry sauce
Toasted almond slices and fresh cilantro for garnish
- Lay fillets on a board, skinned side up. Roll up and cut in half.
- Heat the oil in a large shallow pan. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add curry sauce, reduce heat and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes. Do not boil.
- Add fish, lemon juice and zest. Cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of rice, garnished with toasted almonds and cilantro.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories: 353; Total Fat: 18g; Total Carbs: 13g; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 34g.
"From sea to plate, Seafish delivers expert knowledge, skills and support which help the UK seafood industry secure a sustainable and profitable future."
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Seafish, the UK Sea Fish Industry Authority www.seafish.org.