Dover Sole Roulades
Recipe courtesy of Seafish, the UK Sea Fish Industry Authority.
2 (6-ounce) sole fillets, skinned
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
2 tablespoons goat cheese, sliced
4 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Place fillets on a cutting board skinned side up. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon dill over fillets. Reserve the remainder.
- Lay goat cheese over fish and top with the tomatoes. Roll up and place into a greased baking dish.
- Add lemon zest and juice and remaining dill. Bake 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with more dill and serve with asparagus, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories: 227; Total Fat: 5g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 89mg; Total Carbs: 13g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 35g; Sodium: 167mg.
"From sea to plate, Seafish delivers expert knowledge, skills and support which help the UK seafood industry secure a sustainable and profitable future."
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Seafish, the UK Sea Fish Industry Authority www.seafish.org.