Fish Boca Style
Recipe courtesy of Florida Agriculture Bureau of Seafood and Aquaculture.
1 1/2 pounds marlin, monkfish, halibut, sea bass, barramundi, swai, drum or hake
1/4 cup honey
1 1/2 cups orange Juice
1/4 cup lime juice
2 teaspoons paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Score top of fish in a large checkerboard fashion with 6 shallow cuts.
- Mix together orange juice, lime juice and honey in flat bottom container. Add fish, marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator, turning once.
- Combine paprika and salt.
- Place fish on broiler pan and apply paprika mixture liberally to top. Broil 10 minutes for each inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Heat marinade to boiling, reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes while fish is cooking. Baste fish once before removing from oven.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories: 219; Total Fat: 2g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Total Carbs: 28g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 24g; Sodium: 190mg.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Florida Agriculture Bureau of Seafood and Aquaculture.