Herb-Crusted Baked Grouper
Recipe courtesy of Florida Agriculture Bureau of Seafood and Aquaculture.
4 (6-ounce) Florida grouper fillets
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
1 tablespoon dried thyme
1 tablespoon dried rosemary
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 small yellow Florida onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Coat grouper liberally with olive oil.
- In a flat dish, crumble the herbs and mix well. Roll each fillet in herb mixture, lightly coating each side. Season the fillets with salt and pepper.
- Place fillets in a baking dish with onions; drizzle the melted butter evenly over the herbed fillets.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for 20 minutes until opaque in the center. Remove and serve fillets topped with onions.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories: 211; Calories From Fat: 168; Total Fat: 19g; Saturated Fat: 8g; Cholesterol: 41mg; Total Carbs: 6g; Protein: 6g.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Florida Agriculture Bureau of Seafood and Aquaculture.