Potato Crisp Fish
Crispy oven-fried fish fillets, encrusted with a potato-parsley coating.
4 (6-ounce) white fish fillets, such as cod or halibut
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup dried potato flakes
2 tablespoons dried parsley
2 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Season fish with salt and pepper and coat with flour.
- Combine potato flakes with parsley in a shallow dish.
- Dip each fish fillet into beaten egg then coat with potato flakes.
- Arrange in a baking pan and bake until golden and flaky, about 10 minutes per side.
- Serve with ketchup or tartar sauce and a squeeze of lemon.
Makes 4 servings.