Salmon and Vegetables
Individual foil packets filled with soy sauce and butter-seasoned salmon fillets, sugar snap peas and chopped green onions.
5 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons soy sauce
4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
4 large squares heavy duty aluminum foil
1/4 pound trimmed sugar snap peas
2 green onions, chopped
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Combine melted butter and soy sauce.
- Place a salmon fillet in the middle of each large square of aluminum foil.
- Divide sugar snap peas and green onions between each salmon packet.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Divide and pour the sauce over fillets.
- Wrap fillets by folding foil and crimping both ends to seal each packet. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Makes 4 servings.