Campfire Corn with Garlic Butter
Campfires and corn, two of summers simplest pleasures.
12 ears of corn
2 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons garlic, minced
Zest from 1 lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a grill to low heat.
- Remove the silks from the ears of corn.
- Soak in water for 15 minutes so the husks don't burn.
- Grill 1/2 the corn with the husks pulled up for a steamed flavor and 1/2 of the husks pulled down for a nice grilled flavor and cook for 20 minutes.
- While the corn cooks you can make a garlic butter by combining butter with garlic, lemon zest salt, and pepper to taste.
- When the corn is done brush with the garlic butter and enjoy.
Makes 12 servings
Recipe provided courtesy of HolidayKitchen.tv. Photograph property of CooksRecipes.com.