Try these corn sticks with a bowl of chili—simple and delicious!
1 (12-ounce) package STOUFFER'S Corn Soufflé, defrosted according to package directions
2 cups all-purpose baking mix
1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Combine baking mix, sugar and salt in medium bowl. Add corn soufflé; stir.
- Turn dough onto well-floured surface; knead about 12 times.
- Roll dough into 6 x 10-inch rectangle. Cut into 1 x 3-inch strips.
- Pour butter onto 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan; roll corn sticks in melted butter and arrange 1/2-inch apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.