Grand Cru Grilled Potatoes
Grilled potatoes are jazzed up with bacon and a touch of international flavor with artisan Grand Cru cheese.
2 teaspoons unsalted butter
1 1/2 pounds baby gold or red potatoes, thick sliced
2 small Vidalia onions, chopped
3 green onions, chopped
1 teaspoon chives, diced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
6 slices bacon, fully cooked, chopped
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
5 ounces Roth Grand Cru Original, shredded - divided use
1 sprig rosemary, stem removed
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Cut butter into small pieces and place in bottom of 8-by-8-inch disposable foil pan.
- Layer potatoes, Vidalia onions, green onions, chives and garlic in pan.
- Top potatoes with bacon, then cover with half of Grand Cru Original.
- Season with black pepper and rosemary; cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Place potatoes onto grill and cook for approximately 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove foil, top with remaining Grand Cru and continue to grill until cheese is fully melted and browned.
Makes 6 servings.
Tip: To prepare in the oven: preheat oven to 400°F (205°C) and bake for at least 1 1/4 hours.
Recipe and photograph provided by rothcheese.com via Brandpoint Content; Copyright 1996-2014.