Hash Brown Potato Casserole
This terrific recipe for Hash Brown Potato Casserole was submitted by Carol G. of Oklahoma, USA.
1 (32-ounce) package hash brown potatoes, thawed
1/2 cup melted butter
1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 (12-ounce) package processed American cheese
1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 small onion, chopped
2 cups crushed corn flakes
1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spread potatoes in a well-greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Mix next six ingredients and pour over potatoes.
- Combine crushed corn flakes with the 1/4 cup melted butter and sprinkle over the top of casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until hot and golden brown.
Makes 12 servings.