Herb Roast Potatoes
This simple potato side dish is easy-to-make and delicious. Use any combination of finely chopped fresh herbs such as rosemary, thyme, garlic or chives to create a tasty side dish.
1 pound small red skinned potatoes, unpeeled
1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, garlic, chives or a combination)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Cut potatoes in half or quarters so that all are fairly uniform in size.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle potatoes with oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and herbs of choice; gently mix with hands until potatoes are uniformly covered. Spread into a single layer, flat-side-down.
- Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes or until browned to your liking and tender when tested with a fork.
- Toss gently with spatula. Transfer to serving platter and serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.