A tasty turkey and stuffing casserole with green beans and almonds.
1 (10-ounce) package frozen green beans
2/3 cup stuffing mix
2 1/2 tablespoons slivered almonds
1/2 cup milk
1 (10.75-ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
3 cups diced cooked turkey
1 1/3 cups stuffing mix
1/4 cup hot water
2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Partially cook frozen green beans according to package directions.
- Arrange stuffing mix, the green beans, and slivered almonds in layers in a greased baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine milk, cream of mushroom soup, and diced, cooked turkey. Spread over the green bean mixture.
- In a bowl, moisten stuffing mix with hot water and melted butter. Spread over the turkey mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Makes 4 servings.