Turkey Leftovers Enchiladas
Quck and easy! Cooked turkey and red kidney beans wrapped in corn tortillas and covered with cheese and enchilada sauce.
1 (19-ounce) can enchilada sauce
1 (15-ounce) can dark red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
1 to 2 cups cooked and shredded Honeysuckle White Boneless Turkey Breast
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray 13x9x2-inch (3 quart) baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; spray sheet of foil cut slightly larger than baking dish. Set aside.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of enchilada sauce.
- In medium saucepan, combine remaining enchilada sauce and beans; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
- Soften tortillas according to package directions. Place 1/8 of turkey on each tortilla; top each with 1/8 of bean mixture. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up each tortilla; place seam down in prepared baking dish. Top with reserved 1/3 cup enchilada sauce; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover dish with spray coated foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 300°F (150°C) for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Makes 4 (2 enchilada) servings.