Recipes for Pan-Cooked Veal Dishes & Casseroles
Marinated strips of veal are stir-fried with red and yellow bell pepper strips and served with warm flour tortillas, salsa and fresh cilantro.
If you can't find the honey-Dijon barbecue sauce, try this recipe with teriyaki sauce.
Your kids will love the uniqueness of the spaghetti squash and you'll love the healthier nutrition it provides without the added calories of pasta!
- Basil Veal and Pasta
- Bavarian Veal with Asparagus
- Country-Style Veal
- Fricassee of Veal with Fiddleheads
- Honey-Dijon Veal & Zucchini Stir-Fry
- Pepper Lime Veal Fajitas
- Sautéed Veal and Fettuccine
- Veal Italiana over Spaghetti Squash
- Veal Stroganoff with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Veal Sweetbreads
- Veal with Artichoke Hearts in Cream Sauce
- Veal with Dilled Cream Sauce
Return to Veal Recipes Index