Stone Fruit Muffins
CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested, recipes for muffins made with stone fruit, such as apricots, peaches, nectarines and plums, that you can count on for successful deliciousness.
Peach Muffins with Streusel Topping
Topped with a cinnamon-spiced streusel, these peach muffins are sure to delight your family and friends.
Serve this favorite breakfast and brunch food or as an afternoon snack.
Nectarine Bran Muffins
Recipe courtesy of California Tree Fruit Agreement.
- Apricot Muffins
- Apricot Oatmeal Muffins
- Bartlett Pear Muffins
- Fig Bran Muffins
- Gluten-Free Healthy Pear Muffins
- Healthy Oat Peaches and Cream Muffins
- Nectarine Bran Muffins
- Pawpaw Muffins
- Peach Crumb Muffins
- Peach Muffins with Streusel Topping 1
- Peach Muffins with Streusel Topping 2
- Peach Upside-Down Muffins
- Pear Bran Muffins
- Pear Pecan Muffins
- Plum Good Muffins
- Special Apricot Muffins
- Spicy Apricot Oat Muffins
- Spicy Fruit Muffins
Return to Bread Recipes Index