CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for pancakes, made with a variety of cheeses, that you can count on for successful deliciousness.
Swiss cheese adds a nutty piquant taste, plus a nice toothsome texture and protein to pancakes.
Cheddar Flapjacks with Apple Maple Syrup
Here's a warm, hearty breakfast to serve up on a cold autumn or winter's morning—or anytime of the year!
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Warm Blueberry Compote
A warm, citrus-infused blueberry compote perfectly complements these tender and delicious lemon pancakes. Recipe by Chef Mindy Segal.
- Blueberry Cheese Pancakes
- Cheddar Flapjacks with Apple Maple Syrup
- Cheddar Pancakes
- Cheddar Stack Cakes with Spiced Fruit Sauce
- Cheesy Green Chile Pancakes
- Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Four Cheese Flapjacks
- Heavenly Pancakes
- Incredible Pancakes
- Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Warm Blueberry Compote
- Orange Ricotta Pancakes 1
- Orange-Ricotta Pancakes 2
- Ricotta Cheese Pancakes
- Swiss Pancakes
Return to Breakfast Recipes Index