Diabetic Seafood Main Dishes
CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for diabetic-friendly seafood main dishes that you can count on for accuracy and deliciousness.
Baked Salmon with Orange-Ginger Sauce
Fresh salmon fillets are baked on a bed of vegetables and topped with a fragrant ginger citrus sauce.
Kevin Rathbun's Shrimp and Corn Salad with Basil
A colorful array of fresh corn kernels, minced red onion and cherry tomatoes are dressed in a lime vinaigrette and topped with spicy grilled shrimp.
Shrimp and Celery Salad
Fresh lime, curry powder, and creamy sour cream make a zesty dressing for this refreshing summer salad.
Recipes for Diabetic Seafood Main Dishes:
- Adrian Leon's Grilled Shrimp
- Adrian Leon's Tostadas with Hamachi in Marmalade
- Baked Salmon with Orange-Ginger Sauce
- Colorful Seafood Pasta Salad
- Dillicious Salmon Sauté
- Grilled Fish with Pineapple-Cilantro Sauce
- Hot and Cold Tuna Salad with Fennel Vinaigrette
- Kevin Rathbun's Shrimp and Corn Salad with Basil
- Lime Broiled Catfish
- Lorena Garcia's Lemon Glazed Jumbo Shrimp Salad
- Oriental-Style Sea Scallops
- Prawn and Orange Salad
- Shrimp and Celery Salad
- Shrimp with Tomato-Chili Sauce
- Sweet and Spicy Shrimp
- Sylvia Wood's Sassy Catfish
Return to Diabetic Recipes Index