CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for salads featuring peppers, such as bell peppers, piquillos and poblano peppers, as the main ingredient.
Pepper Cup Turkey, Cheese and Pasta Salad
A delightful presentation! Colorful bell pepper "pots" are filled with a tasty turkey salad tossed with Italian dressing.
Stuffed Piquillo Peppers with Lentils and Blue Cheese Croutons
Piquillo—Spanish for "little beak"—peppers are stuffed with a lentil salad and served with crisp, blue cheese "croutons".
Cherry Grilled Sweet Pepper Salad
A delicious grilled sweet pepper and onion salad with plump sweet cherries, dressed with a balsamic vinaigrette and fresh basil.
- Aged Provolone and Piquillo Pepper Salad
- Big Green Salad with Two Pepper Dressing
- Cabbage, Carrot and Bell Pepper Coleslaw
- Cherry Grilled Sweet Pepper Salad
- Cherry Pepper Salad
- Pepper Cup Turkey, Cheese and Pasta Salad
- Provolone and Sweet Pepper Slaw
- Provolone Pepper Salad
- Roasted Pepper Salad with Salsa Vinaigrette
- Romaine w/Creamy Poblano Chile Dressing
- Salad of Fresh Mozzarella, Roast Peppers and Basil
- Stuffed Piquillo Peppers with Lentils & Blue Cheese
- Three-Pepper Slaw with Chili Dressing
Return to Salad Recipes Index