Diabetic Hot Beverages
CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for diabetic-friendly hot beverages and drinks that you can count on for accuracy and deliciousness.
Spiced Hot Cranberry Cider
Perfect for cold nights and Fall get-togethers - cinnamon and cloves and slices of fresh lemon add zest to apple-cranberry cider.
Winter White Hot Chocolate
Impress friends with an elegant sipping dessert. It's so rich, they'll think you worked for hours in the kitchen.
Mexican Hot Chocolate with Cayenne Pepper and Orange Zest
Hot chocolate is spiced up with a touch of cayenne pepper and grated orange zest.
- Cherry Kool-Aid® Mulled Cranberry Warmer
- Cinnamon-Apple Refresher
- Cinnamon Hot Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate
- Hot Cranberry Apple Cider
- Hot White Chocolate
- Mexican Hot Chocolate with Cayenne & Orange Zest
- Mix Ahead Cocoa Mix
- Raspberry Hot Chocolate
- Rich and Creamy Hot Cocoa
- Soothing Warm Milk
- Spiced Apple Mulled Cider
- Spiced Blackberry-Cranberry Cider
- Spiced Hot Cranberry Cider
- Spicy Berry Cider
- Sweet Hot Cocoa
- White Hot Vanilla
- Winter White Hot Chocolate
Return to Diabetic Recipes Index