Diabetic Main Dish Salads
CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for diabetic-friendly main dish salads that you can count on for accuracy and deliciousness.
Make Ahead Layered Chinese Chicken Salad
Marinated and grilled chicken is layered with an Asian slaw mix, snow peas, mandarin oranges with a tangy ginger-chile-garlic dressing.
Shrimp and Celery Salad
Fresh lime, curry powder, and creamy sour cream make a zesty dressing for this refreshing summer salad.
Curried Turkey and Apple Salad
Chunks of apple, celery and turkey are tossed with a creamy curry sauce and served on a bed of salad greens.
Recipes for Diabetic Main Dish Salads:
- Angela Tustin's Smoked Duck & Candied Ginger Salad
- Chicken and Fruit Salad
- Chicken Waldorf Salad
- Curried Ham Salad
- Curried Turkey and Apple Salad
- Fruited Curry Chicken Salad
- Grilled Asian Steak Salad
- Grilled Steak and Vegetable Salad
- Hot and Cold Tuna Salad with Fennel Vinaigrette
- Kevin Rathbun's Shrimp and Corn Salad with Basil
- Lorena Garcia's Lemon Glazed Jumbo Shrimp Salad
- Lorena Garcia's Tropical Chicken Salad
- Make Ahead Layered Chinese Chicken Salad
- Oriental Chicken and Spinach Salad
- Prawn and Orange Salad
- Shrimp and Celery Salad
- Thai Steak Salad
- Wild Rice and Chicken Salad
Return to Diabetic Recipes Index