Diabetic Appetizers & Snacks
CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for diabetic-friendly appetizers and snacks that you can count on for accuracy and deliciousness.
Sweet and Spicy Snack Mix
When stored in an air tight tin, you'll enjoy days of snacking.
Sweet Red Pepper Hummus
A healthy and delicious dip to serve at any party!
Snack Time Pita Panini
The kids can help mix together the peanut butter, chocolate chip and raisin filling, then let them fill the pita breads and add slices of banana before cooking these snack time treats.
Recipes for Diabetic Appetizers & Snacks:
- Adrian Leon's Chili Piquin Nuts
- Adrian Leon's Huitlacoche Quesadilla
- Adrian Leon's Mango Lobster Ceviche
- Apple Dip
- Apricot and Cinnamon Fruit Dip
- Citrus Banana Walnut Spread
- Mexican Bean Dip
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Bites
- Pineapple Yogurt Dip
- Raspberry Cocktail Sauce with Chilled Shrimp
- Shrimp Spread
- Snack Time Pita Panini
- Spicy Texas Pecans
- Sweet and Spicy Snack Mix
- Sweet Red Pepper Hummus
- Tropical Fruit Dip
Return to Diabetic Recipes Index