Family-Favorite Recipes for Cakes & Cupcakes
This homemade chocolate cake recipe is almost as easy as using a cake mix, but its taste and texture is so much better!
These easy, one-bowl cocoa brownie cupcakes are simply the best. Everyone gets the coveted "corner" when the batter is baked into cupcakes!
A flavor combination that's hard to beat! Moist banana cake and creamy caramel-flavored penuche frosting complement each other perfectly.
- Banana Cake with Penuche Frosting
- Berry Crumb Cake
- Best Brownie Cupcakes
- Best One-Bowl Chocolate Cake
- Cream of Coconut Cake
- Dump Cake with Variations
- Easy Rum Cake with Glaze
- Gabby's Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Cupcakes
- Luscious Lemon Gelatin Cake
- Mississippi Mud Cake
- One-Bowl Basic Yellow Cake
- One-Bowl Spice Cake
- Pear Spice Cake with Praline Topping
- Texas Sheet Cake
- The Cheesecake Lover's Cheesecake
- The Ugly Duckling Cake
- Triple Chocolate Bundt® Cake
Return to Family-Favorite Recipes Index