CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for panini sandwiches, a deli that hails from Italy.
The word panini is Italian for roll or biscuit, but it can also refer to a sandwich filled with any combination of meats, cheese and vegetables and pan-grilled while being compressed by a heavy weight (such as a foil covered brick).
Roast Turkey Panini
Recipe kindly provided by Chef/Owner John Strohm of Palm Springs Koffi in Palm Springs, California.
Grilled Mozzarella Panini
This "oh so good" recipe for Grilled Mozzarella Panini was created by Mr. Food`s Kitchen.
Grilled Pork Panini
This recipe for grilled Italian panini feature thinly sliced grilled boneless pork chops topped with pesto and provolone cheese.
- Bacon & Brie Cheese Panini with Yam Fries
- Bertucci's Bello Panini
- Chicken Salad Panini
- Colby, Jack and Ham Panini
- Cubano Panini
- Florida Blue Crab Panini
- Grilled Chicken and Provolone Panini
- Grilled Mozzarella Panini
- Grilled Pork Panini
- Panini with Gorgonzola and Greens
- Panino di Portobello
- Panino di Prosciutto e Mozzarella
- Prosciutto Panini with Mozzarella & White Bean Purée
- Roast Turkey Panini
- Smoked Turkey, Pine Nut Pesto & Provolone Panini
Return to Sandwich Recipes Index