Pea Side Dishes
CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested side dish recipes for English peas, black-eyed peas and sugar snap peas that you can count on for successful deliciousness.
Peas with Pearl Onions
A deliciously simple and colorful side dish of buttery green peas and pearl onions.
Ham and Peas with Mint and Tarragon
Try this light, bright, distinctively spring-y dish alongside ham, a pork roast, or pan-sautéed pork chops.
Black-Eyed Peas with Jalapeño and Tomatoes
Recipe courtesy of CanolaInfo.org.
- Black-Eyed Peas with Jalapeño and Tomatoes
- Bund Gobi Aur Matar (Cabbage with Green Peas)
- English Pea Casserole
- Gingered Snow Peas
- Ham and Peas with Mint and Tarragon
- Hopping John 1
- Hoppin' John 2
- Mexicali Blackeyed Peas
- Minted Sugar Peas with Red Pepper
- Minted Sugar Snap Peas
- New Potatoes and Peas
- New Year's Black-Eyed Peas with Bacon
- Not Just for New Years Day Blackeye Peas
- Peas with Fresh Mint
- Peas with Minted Mascarpone
- Peas with Pearl Onions
- Sautéed Sugar Peas
- Sesame Snow Peas
- Spicy Peas and Paneer Cheese
- Swiss Cheese Sauce and Vegetables
- Tasty Black-Eyed Peas
- Tiny Peas with Mint
- Wilted Winter Greens & Black-Eyed Peas
Return to Side Dish Recipes Index