CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for delicious salads featuring beets as a main ingredient.
Tangy Roasted Beet and Walnut Salad
This salad can't be beet! It features roasted beets, a fine way to highlight the flavor of these festive red veggies. The addition of toasted California walnuts adds a finishing touch.
Beet and Apple Salad
Apples make this salad crisp and crunchy, while beets color it richly red.
Gruyère with Beets and Pickled Quince
A simple, yet elegant first course salad of homemade pickled quince, sliced beets and thick slices of nutty, slightly sweet Gruyère cheese.
- Beet and Apple Salad
- Beet and Arugula Walnut Salad
- Beet and Potato Chicken Salad
- Beet Salad
- Beet, Walnut and Blue Cheese Salad
- Creamy Beet & Potato Salad
- Gruyère with Beets and Pickled Quince
- Orange, Beet and Parmigiano-Reggiano Salad
- Pickled Beet Salad
- Tangy Roasted Beet & Walnut Salad
Return to Salad Recipes Index