Multi-Grain & Whole Wheat Pancakes
CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for a variety of pancakes, made with multi-grains and whole wheat, that you can count on for successful deliciousness.
Begin a cold morning with a hearty breakfast of buckwheat pancakes and you're fortified to start the day.
Protein Packed Pancakes
Serve these hearty egg and ricotta cheese pancakes with your favorite syrup or preserves, and/or toppings such as raspberries, strawberries, sliced bananas and pecans.
Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes with Maple Syrup and Fresh Berries
Whole-wheat flour and buttermilk combine to make a hearty but light pancake with a slight tang.
- Apple-Bran Pancakes
- Blueberry and Flax Buttermilk Pancakes
- Blueberry-Bran Pancakes
- Brown Rice Griddle Cakes
- Buckwheat Buttermilk Pancakes
- Buckwheat Pancakes 1
- Buckwheat Pancakes 2
- Easy Rice Pancakes
- Four-Grain Pancakes
- Heart-Healthy Power Granola Pancakes
- Low-Fat Multigrain Pancakes
- Oat Bran Pancakes
- Protein Packed Pancakes
- Protein Pancakes
- Rice and Sausage Pancakes with Country Gravy
- Rice Buttermilk Pancakes (Gluten Free)
- Rice Dollar Pancakes
- Whole Wheat Blueberry Griddle Cakes
- Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes
- Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes with Fresh Berries
- Whole Wheat Pancakes
- Whole-Wheat Pumpkin Blueberry Pancakes
Return to Breakfast Recipes Index