Spanish Chicken Dishes
CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for Spanish chicken dishes that you can count on for successful deliciousness.
Catalan Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters
Two methods of cooking, grilling and stewing, are applied to create this flavorful chicken and chorizo dish developed at the Johnson and Wales University.
A complete meal in itself, paella is a saffron-flavored Spanish dish made with varying combinations of rice, meat and vegetables.
Almond-Crusted Catalan Chicken
Zesty, orange flavored, almond-crusted baked chicken with a hint of cinnamon.
- Almond-Crusted Catalan Chicken
- Anise-Adobo Chicken Drumsticks
- Arroz con Pollo 1
- Arroz con Pollo 2
- Catalan Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters
- Chicken and Rice
- Chicken Paella
- Chicken Roasted with Rum and Ginger
- Chicken with Olives and Lemon
- Chicken with Saffron Rice
- Chicken with Stuffed Olive-Raisin Sauce
- Chile Stuffed Chicken Legs
- Easy Chicken Paella
- Grilled Chicken on Skewers with Moorish Spices
- Imperial Rice with Chicken
- Light Arroz Con Pollo
- Pollo de Barcelona
- Portuguese Orange and Almond Chicken
- Sonora Chicken with Skillet Corn
- South Beach Chicken Paella
- Spanish Chicken Thighs
- Spanish Gold Chicken
- Spanish Gypsy Baked Chicken
- Spanish Olive Chicken
- Spicy Cumin-Crusted Glazed Chicken Breasts
Return to Chicken Recipes Index