Diabetic Pork Dishes
CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for diabetic-friendly pork dishes that you can count on for accuracy and deliciousness.
Quick Glazed Pork Loin
Prepared in under an hour, this pork tenderloin is baked with a medley of vegetables in a sweet and spicy glaze.
Pulled Pork Barbecue
Slow oven cooked pork in a homemade barbecue sauce combining tomatoes, garlic, onion, vinegar, mustard and chili powder with a hint of sweetness.
Ham with Cherry Sauce
Turn a baked ham into a festive meal with this colorful and easy to make cherry sauce.
Recipes for Diabetic Pork Main Dishes:
- Cranberry Glazed Pork Roast
- Curried Ham Salad
- Fruit-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Grilled Loin of Pork with Tart Cherry Sauce
- Ham Steak with Tangy Raisin Sauce
- Ham with Cherry Sauce
- Herb Rubbed Pork
- Kevin Rathbun's Scallion & Habanero Pork Loin
- Polynesian Pork Chops
- Pulled Barbecued Pork
- Quick Glazed Pork Loin
- Simmered Cranberry Pork Chops
- Sweet and Spicy BLT
- Vietnamese Pork Rolls
Return to Diabetic Recipes Index