St. Patrick's Day Party Fare
Looking for menu ideas and foods for celebrating St. Patrick's Day? You'll find them here!
There's a "wee bit o' Irish" and some "wearing o' the green" in this St. Paddy's Day collection of party foods.
Big Shamrock Cookie
Celebrate the 'eatin' of the green' on St. Patrick's Day with this super easy, edible shamrock.
St. Patty's Day Mud Balls
Who said playing in the mud wasn't a good idea? These "mud ball" delights are dipped in colorful candy sprinkles and shamrocks for a festive twist kids will love.
Chocolate Studded Shamrocks
Mini chocolate chips are baked into these colorful shamrock-shaped cookies for a fun St. Patrick's Day treat.
- Big Shamrock Cookie
- Chocolate Chip Shamrocks
- Chocolate Shamrock Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Studded Shamrocks
- County Cork Irish Stew
- Holiday Green Bread
- Irish Bubble and Squeak
- Irish Colcannon with Spring Onions and Leeks
- Irish Oatmeal Soup
- Irish Pan Bread
- Irish Root Soup
- Irish Soda Bread
- Irish Soda Bread with Raisinets
- Irish Whole Wheat Soda Bread
- Irish Tipsy Cake
- Leprechaun Rainbow Punch
- Luck of the Irish Corned Beef Brisket
- Lucky You Mint Pie
- Magic Mint Chocolate Bark
- Pistachio Shamrock Cookies
- Potato Collops
- Pratie Oaten
- Shamrock Broccoli Roll-ups
- Shamrock Cookies with Pistachios
- St. Paddy's Day Potato-Cabbage Casserole
- Patrick's Irish Lamb Stew 1
- Patrick's Irish Lamb Stew 2
- Pride of Erin Soup
- St. Pat's Beef Pot Pie
- St. Pat's Day Baked Cheddar-Scallion Soup
- St. Pat's Smiling Dip
- St Patty's Day "Green Eggs and Ham"
- St. Patty's Day Mud Balls
- Tipsy Cake
- Traditional St. Patrick's Day Meal
Return to Holiday Recipes Index