Recipes for Lamb Shanks
Fork-tender lamb shanks braised in a richly seasoned red wine sauce with onion, bacon and white beans.
You can use a Merlot in this recipe, but any full-bodied red wine, like Cabernet Sauvignon, will give the sauce the right deep flavor.
Recipe courtesy of the Meat and Livestock Australia.
- American Lamb Shank with Espresso Reduction
- American-Style Lamb Drumsticks
- Barbecued Pulled American Lamb Shank
- Braised Lamb Shanks with Port Wine Sauce
- Braised Lamb Shanks with Vegetables
- Braised Lamb Shanks with White Beans
- Burgundy Lamb Shanks
- Byzantium Lamb
- Chilly Winter's Eve Lamb Shank Supper
- Lamb Shank with Orzo
- Lamb Shanks Braised in Red Wine
- Lamb Shanks with Beans
- Lamb Shanks with Rosemary
- Lamb Shoulder Chop Tuscan Style
- Moroccan Lamb Drumsticks
- Mustard Lamb Shanks with Root Vegetables
- Orange Lamb Shanks
- Turkish Lamb Shanks
- Zinfandel Braised Lamb Shanks
Return to Lamb Recipes Index