European Chicken Recipes
Inspired by the classic Russian dish, tender chunks of chicken breast are enrobed in a buttery sour cream sauce.
Chicken Schnitzel with Lemon
The German word for 'cutlet', schnitzel describes flattened meat that is dipped in egg and then breaded and fried.
Chicken Tenders Stroganoff
A velvety smooth and flavorful sour cream sauce enrobes tender slices of sautéed chicken breast, shallots and earthy baby bella mushrooms.
- Chicken Paprika
- Chicken Schnitzel with Lemon
- Chicken Stroganoff
- Chicken Tenders Stroganoff
- Creamy Chicken Paprika
- Easy Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Easy Chicken Stroganoff
- Hungarian Chicken
- International Date-Line Chicken
- Light Chicken Stroganoff
- Pistachio-Crusted Chicken Schnitzel
- Quick and Lean Chicken Mushroom Stroganoff
- Russian Chicken with Gooseberry Sauce
- Scandinavian Chicken
- Stroganoff-Style Chicken
- Swedish Dilled Chicken
Return to Chicken Recipes Index