European Chicken Dishes
CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for chicken dishes from European countries, like Germany, Hungary, Russia, Scandinavia and Sweden, that you can count on for successful deliciousness.
Inspired by the classic Russian dish, tender chunks of chicken breast are enrobed in a buttery sour cream sauce.
Chicken Schnitzel with Lemon
The German word for 'cutlet', schnitzel describes flattened meat that is dipped in egg and then breaded and fried.
Chicken Tenders Stroganoff
A velvety smooth and flavorful sour cream sauce enrobes tender slices of sautéed chicken breast, shallots and earthy baby bella mushrooms.
- Chicken Paprika
- Chicken Schnitzel with Lemon
- Chicken Stroganoff
- Chicken Tenders Stroganoff
- Creamy Chicken Paprika
- Easy Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Easy Chicken Stroganoff
- Hungarian Chicken
- International Date-Line Chicken
- Light Chicken Stroganoff
- Pistachio-Crusted Chicken Schnitzel
- Quick and Lean Chicken Mushroom Stroganoff
- Russian Chicken with Gooseberry Sauce
- Scandinavian Chicken
- Stroganoff-Style Chicken
- Swedish Dilled Chicken
Return to Chicken Recipes Index