CooksRecipes has quality, kitchen-tested recipes for mousse desserts, an elegant, fluffier cousin to pudding, that you can count on for successful deliciousness.
Rich Chocolate Mousse
You'll detect a hint of coffee in the rich and creamy, so-very-easy-to-make chocolate mousse.
Chocolate Pots de Crème
Pot de crème is French for 'pot of cream', a rich and creamy custard dessert prepared and served in tiny pot-shaped cups.
Macadamia White Chocolate Mousse
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Australian Macadamias.
- Chocolate Almond Mousse
- Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Mousse with Strawberry Cream
- Chocolate Pot de Crème
- Chocolate Pots de Crème
- Easy Chocolate Mousse
- Easy White Chocolate Mousse
- Macadamia White Chocolate Mousse
- Mascarpone Espresso Mousse
- Mascarpone Maple Mousse with Fruit Compote
- Mascarpone Mousse with Hazelnut Liqueur
- Quick Chocolate Mousse
- Razzle Dazzle Raspberry Mousse
- Rich Chocolate Mousse
- Ricotta Mousse with Salted Caramel Sauce
- Sensibly Delicious Chocolate Dream Mousse
- Simply Chocolatey Mousse
- Strawberry Mousse
- White Chocolate Mousse with Cherry Sauce
Return to Dessert Recipes Index