Family-Favorite Recipes for Pork Main Dishes
Pork roast is browned, seasoned and then braised slowly until it practically falls apart, resulting in an intense and incredibly delicious flavor that your family will rave about.
This quick and fabulous dish makes a great "busy day" entrée...but there are some rules to follow to ensure a delectable creamy sauce coats the pasta.
Slices of tender pork tenderloin, encrusted with a coat of garlic and cracked peppercorns, are served with a refreshing peach relish.
- Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Barbecued Pork Steaks
- Black Pepper Chops with Molasses Butter
- Conchiglioni Pasta Toss
- Fettuccine with Cream, Prosciutto and Peas
- Garlic-Peppered Pork Tenderloin with Peach Relish
- Goan-Style Pork Vindaloo
- Grilled Honey-Soy Chops
- Holiday Cola Baked Ham
- Marissa's Braised Pork with Green Chile Sauce
- Pasta alla Carbonara
- Pork Chops with Caramelized Onions & Dried Cherries
- Pork Curry
- Pork Piccata
- Pork Roast Carnitas-Style
- Roast Pork Loin with Bacon, Pineapple Cola Sauce
- Roast Pork - Puerco Asado
- Savory Pork Chops and Sauerkraut
Return to Family-Favorite Recipes Index